Five Advantages Of Products
- 100% renewable and renewable resources, directly into the landfill after use, no additional waste disposal costs. 120°C oil and 100°C water resistance, safe use in microwave ovens, ovens and refrigerators.
- Healthy, non-toxic, harmless and hygienic
- Sturdy, cut-resistant, waterproof and oil-proof
- Design customization according to various sizes, shapes and uses provided by customers
- Compatible according to ASTM
100% renewable and renewable resources, directly into the landfill after use, no additional waste disposal costs. 120°C oil and 100°C water resistance, safe use in microwave ovens, ovens and refrigerators.
Sturdy, cut-resistant, water- and oil-proof, in line with ASTM compostability standards, customized according to various sizes, shapes and uses provided by customers.
Since most of the degradable blister boxes are more expensive than ordinary blister boxes, and their performance is worse than ordinary blister boxes, some of them will degrade rapidly in daily life environment. They are only suitable for making blister box packaging, such as BB bomb straws, etc. Some of them are relatively stable in daily life environment, but slowly degrade jiqi in the ocean, and their use in environmental protection as a selling point is limited. However, if you pay attention, degradable blister products such as polylactic acid, polyglycolic acid, polycaprolactone, PBS, PBSA and PBAT can already be found by your side. The number is small, and the epidemic rate is not bad. The performance of polybutylene succinate is between polyethylene and polypropylene, and its heat distortion temperature and product use temperature can exceed 100. It can be made from petroleum or obtained through bio-fajiao, so it is a research hotspot for degradable blister boxes. Some European countries require that at least half of the raw materials of PBS products come from biological materials.
Previous: Plastic tray for 15 eggs